- Zeta Plus™ helps with efficiency, yield quality and consistency as well as operating in a safe environment for operators.
- It is made by the addition of cellulose fibres and a binder resin. This eliminates the use of bulk carbon that causes dust related issues for operators.
- Five different types of activated carbon are incorporated in range to cover a broad range of applications.
- Media is available in different porosities so that solutions with different viscosities can be processed.
- Meets the market needs whether CFR21 or USP Class VI plastics compliance is required with necessary traceability and documentation.
Our Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Sheets incorporate the latest technology to decolourise and remove contaminants from your process streams.
Our Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Sheets eliminate the concerns of using powdered carbon.
- Verwendung für ein breites Anwendungsspektrum bei der pharmazeutischen Herstellung