- Charge-modified Nylon N6.6 filter medium.
- Retention of negatively-charged biological and particulate contaminants including endotoxins.
- Inherently hydrophilic membrane for easy wet-out.
- Fully integrity testable.
- High area, pleated membrane design. High flow rates, low pressure drop. Smaller filter systems and longer service life for reduced filtration costs.
- Reliable 0.2 micron validated performance. Meets FDA definition of 0.2 micron sterilising grade filter (107CFU/cm² B. diminuta retention). Integrity test correlated with sterile filtration performance data and supported by Validation Guide.
3M™ LifeASSURE™ 020SP Series Filter Capsules are our sterilising grade capsules. They contain a Nylon N6.6 microporous membrane which is charge modified to provide enhanced reduction of negatively charged biological contaminants such as endotoxin, virus and nucleic acid fragments.
3M™ LifeASSURE™ 020SP Series Filter Capsules are validated for absolute bacteria retention and provide reliable sterile filtration performance.
The combination of a validated bacteria retentive membrane, together with enhanced reduction of negatively charged contaminants, make our LifeASSURE 020SP series microporous membrane an ideal choice for pharmaceutical liquid sterilising applications.
- Verwendung für absolute Bakterienrückhaltung und zuverlässige Sterilfiltration in flüssigen Anwendungen